Hand Print – Racket String Stencil
Our range of fun stencils make a change from the usual brand logos and allow kids to express themselves.
The Hand Print Stencil allows you to really grab the opposition and show them your individuality like a slap to the face, the racket string stencil is a great way to express yourself, as well as showing which racket is yours, or for use when in teams.
- Place newspaper on flat surface and place the racket on top
- Position stencil on the string using “V” cuts in stencil as guides
- Follow directions on stencil ink container
- Dab ink into open slots on the stencil covering exposed strings
- Next, lift the stencil with inked side against the strings
- Dab on ink on the other side until all exposed strings are covered
- Let racket dry overnight