Hand Print – Racket String Stencil
Kids are tired of boring racket company logos on their strings. Offer them stylish, fun stencils so they can express themselves. When you string their racket, show them a range of fun stencil choices. Keep them excited and coming back for fun stencils.
Our range of fun stencils make a change from the usual brand logos and allow kids to express themselves.
The Hand Print Stencil allows you to really grab the opposition and show them your individuality like a slap to the face, the racket string stencil is a great way to express yourself, as well as showing which racket is yours, or for use when in teams.
- Place newspaper on flat surface and place the racket on top
- Position stencil on the string using “V” cuts in stencil as guides
- Follow directions on stencil ink container
- Dab ink into open slots on the stencil covering exposed strings
- Next, lift the stencil with inked side against the strings
- Dab on ink on the other side until all exposed strings are covered
- Let racket dry overnight